Carr Day and Martin Belvoir Leather Balsam Intensive Conditioner
Please select an item from the list
Price Match Request
- Ultimate nourishment for use in between oiling, or to deeply condition new or fine leather for the lucky ones amongst us.
- Also invaluable to restore saturated leather, if you happen to get caught in a shower.
- Feeds and nourishes leather in-between oiling also excellent for new, fine or saturated leather.
- Contains lanolin and beeswax, valuable and natural leather preservatives.
- Soft wax formula is easy to use and has a deep, penetrative action.
- Use after Step 1 Belvoir Tack Cleaner.
- Apply sparingly to clean leather with a cloth or sponge and rub in.
- Leave for 10 minutes to penetrate into the leather and then buff to a shine with a soft, dry cloth.
- Not suitable for aniline or untreated leather, suede or nubuck. Test on a hidden area before use.
- Results are immediate.
- 500ml will last approximately 3-6 months, dependent on use.
- Key ingredients: lanolin, beeswax, spindle oil.
- Lanolin natural wool fats with moisturising properties.
Be the first to review this product
Seen a lower price elsewhere? At Old Mill Saddlery we will do our best to match any price request, simply click below