We provide exceptional career opportunities across many different skill sets. As a forward-thinking and well established organisation, we offer a wealth of prospects for students, skilled workers and experienced equestrians. We have a large superstore located just outside Carrickfergus which employs around 24 full and part time staff.
Our retail staff not only take care of customers and provide knowledgeable advice on all things equestrian, but often have the opportunity to work along-side our Master Saddle Fitter, assisting with saddle fit clients.
Just like us, horses are a big part of your life. You'll work alongside like-minded people and have access to further training on various aspects of tack, equipment and riding wear. As well as the benefits included, you'll find working with us is easy-going yet challenging and rewarding.
As an innovative and growing organisation, there are many opportunities for you to further your career within our company.
Fortunately, when you work for us you'll be working within the industry that you're passionate for. We have various professional opportunities available throughout our business in retail, management, marketing, warehousing, PR, accounts, e-commerce, graphic design and ICT. The equestrian industry is a fast-paced and innovative environment. Work alongside world-renowned brands, join us and strive for success
We're currently recruiting for a retail assistant for our busy store based in Ballycarry, County Antrim.
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Stock control and management.
- Assist shoppers to find the goods they are looking for.
- Being responsible for operating the till, processing cash & card payments.
- Stocking shelves.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Taking telephone orders.
- Providing product advice.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash register with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean to include hoovering and mopping.
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look-out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Must be able to work Saturdays and late nights.
- General office duties and assistance.
- Online chats.
If you're an avid equestrian, enthusiastic and would love to work with us, send your CV to email@example.com
We're always interested in hearing from potential employees, so even if you don't fit within a current vacancy please send us your CV with a covering letter.
We're particularly interested in candidates who would suit roles within sales, warehousing, marketing, ICT, accounts and stock control.