If you have found that the item you have purchased is unsuitable you can return it to us within 90 days of receiving it.
Simply fill out the returns form and enclose it in the parcel. You will find your returns form on the last page of your invoice. Alternatively you can download one here.
Returns are at the customer’s expense and we advise that you retain your proof of postage. Old Mill Saddlery does not accept any liability for goods lost in the post or by a courier when being returned by a customer
Goods returned to us must be unworn, unwashed and in their original packaging. Personalised items are non-returnable. All returns should be appropriately packaged. We are unable to accept returned goods if the manufacturers packaging (i.e. shoe box) has been used as the outer postal packing, as we are then unable to offer the goods for resale. Please also note that any documentation fixed to the item and/or it's packaging will incur a repackaging fee of 5% or equivalent to £5. We aim to process returns within 7 days of receipt.
Old Mill Saddlery Ltd
110 Larne Road,
- Complete your Returns Form and include it in the parcel.
- Package and wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to either the goods or packaging. We are unable to accept returns which have damaged packaging.
- Retain your proof of postage.
- Choose a recorded service if your item is valuable. We do not accept any liability for goods lost in the post or by a courier when being returned.
- Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging (e.g. shoe box). If packaging is tampered with in any way we are unable to accept the return.
- Don't return dirty or soiled items. As per the Health and Safety at Work Act 1972 it is regretted that we are unable to process any faulty goods unless they are clean and dry.
We do of course offer extended returns during holiday periods. Any applicable extended returns dates will be listed here.
If you intend on returning a saddle you have bought from us you should contact us directly to arrange a collection as generally this is the most convenient option for both parties. A collection for a saddle typically costs around £20.00. This can be paid for separately or deducted from your refund.
If you would like to exchange your item follow the above steps. Exchanges are subject to availability and may incur an additional carriage charge which will be confirmed once the goods are received by us. We aim to process all exchanges within 7 days of receipt.
If an item you have purchased from us is faulty, we will be happy to provide a repair, replacement or refund. In order for us to process faulty goods more efficiently, we would first recommend that you email us with photos and details of the fault to email@example.com.
We may then require you to return the goods to ourselves. If this is the case we will issue you with either a pre-paid Royal Mail Tracked postage label or arrange a courier collection. Upon receipt of the item, the fault will be investigated. We endeavour to resolve the issue within 3 working days from receipt of the faulty goods. On occasion the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer to determine the fault. In this case it may take up to 30 days for a conclusion to be made. If the goods are deemed faulty we will issue a full refund.
If you are returning faulty goods to us, please ensure the goods are clean. For health and safety reasons, goods which are dirty or soiled will not be processed.Download returns form